Our Corporate Communications Coordinator will develop and execute public relations and community relations activities to promote the visibility and positive image of RailPros, its work and mission in the community as well as marketing activities. Communicates internal announcements and initiatives to help the entire RailPros team stay in the know.
• Draft, edit and receive approvals for the following types of memos/announcements: New hires, promotions, news releases and internal or external events, internal marketing, and informational documents.
• Work with internal teams including marketing, social media, content, operations, sales, human resources, etc. to plan and execute communications plans
• View and update social media sites, i.e. – Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest. Address any recent comments, engage with “Fans,” frequent uploading of new post/picture/video in the morning. Check these pages throughout the day for updates and upload more as needed.
• Create and manage e-newsletters, e-blasts, and text blasts.
• Manage company website.
• Create and manage Communications budget, yearly calendar, and manage web analytics regularly.